AlphaPlugins RichText plug-in for Adobe Photoshop
IntroductionAlphaPlugins introduces RichText plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and compatible programs. This filter lets you add multi-line text and/or paragraphs to Photoshop compositions and apply effects for impact and interest. Create formatted text using the built-in text editor, copy and paste text from i.e. MSWord or load it from a RTF file. With a variety of powerful, built-in features, RichText makes it easy to add, decorate and randomize text in Photoshop to full effect.
Simple and powerfulAdd multi-line formatted text directly to Photoshop compositions and quickly apply effects for impact.
Easy text importsFor larger amounts of text, use the built-in text editor, copy/paste from another text editor or load text from RTF files.
Brilliant effectsSet parameters for automatic text randomization or choose from a variety of text effects, including seamless paper background.
|Installation and Registration|
You will automatically receive the serial number for your copy of RichText immediately following your purchase. There are two ways that you can register your copy of the RichText plug-in: Online, and Offline.
If you are connected to the Internet, then Online registration is the simplest way to register your copy of plug-in. After launching RichText, you will see a registration dialogue box. Just select the Online registration option; insert your name; enter the serial number you received; and, click the Register button. The RichText plug-in will automatically connect with our registration server to complete the registration process, sending you a confirmation message that the registration of your plug-in has been successful. Then, just click the Close button registration is complete, and you are ready to use your new RichText plug-in!
| If you are currently operating with an Internet firewall in place, it is recommended that you switch it off temporarily during the registration process.|
Even if you do not use an Internet connection with your computer, you can still register your RichText plug-in. Contact us to obtain an offline answer (for the Offline registration process) if you cannot connect to the Internet or if you are determined to keep your photo-editing computer isolated from any direct connection with the Internet. The Offline Registration Number is a numerical ID which will be valid for a few days: to complete your registration, just select the Offline option in the registration dialogue box; insert your Name, Serial Number, and Offline Answer; then click Register to complete the registration process, and Close the registration dialogue window.
|Remember: Per one serial number You can register so number of plug-in instances as number of licenses you purchased. I will however allow an extra registration for each plug-in serial number, so that users can install RichText on, for instance, both their desktop and laptop computers.|
RichText is a plug-in that works on much more than just Adobe Photoshop! Our software enables you to launch this plug-in (and many others) using graphic image editing programs that do not normally support Adobe Photoshop plug-ins. So, even if you do not have Adobe Photoshop on your computer, you can still launch Photoshop plug-ins using AlphaPlugins LaunchBox! By using LaunchBox, you can run a range of Photoshop plug-ins (including RichText) using applications such as Adobe Lightroom, iPhoto, Aperture, and many others. You can start running RichText right out of the LaunchBox no matter what image editing software you are currently using!
All parameters can be found in the left side panel of the plug-in window.
- Font displays list of available fonts. All symbols can have a specific font chosen from this list or as specified in TextEditor. In this case the font list should have a choose "Default (by TextEditor)".
- TextEditor launches a built-in text editor for selecting symbols and digits to be used in pattern generation. This parameter can also be used to assign specific fonts to different symbols by selecting "Default (by TextEditor)"
Text Tune Up group box has parameters for text adjusting.
- Font scale use to adjust font sizes. (The initial sizes of symbols are specified in TextEditor. Font scale control will increase or decrease fonts sizes relative to how they are defined in TextEditor.)
- Tracking/Leading specify distances between symbols horizontally (tracking) and vertically (leading or line spacing).
- Colorization use to assign specific colors to symbols. Symbols can have one defined color, or each symbol can have a unique color depending on the source picture in its place.
- Symbols Color defines what specific color all symbols will have if the Colorization value is not 0.
- Text Wrapping defines where text will be broken into new lines.
- Justify Text Spaces adjusts spaces for to stratch text on whole line width.
Justify Text Spaces is Off
Justify Text Spaces is On
Justify Text and Selected Area
Randomization group box contains parameters for text patterns randomization.
- Random seed establishes an initial value of random generator.
- Noise scale defines a scale of random pattern.
- Places establishes random displacements of symbol positions.
- Sizes applies random scale of symbols sizes.
- Angles establishes random angles of rotation for symbols.
- Colors sets color randomization for symbols.
- Fonts defines a variety of randomness fonts.
- Texturize blends symbols pattern with a texture. If the parameter is positive, a noise texture is used for blending and the scale can be adjusted with Noise Scale parameter. If the Texturize parameter is negative then the source image is used as a noise texture.
- Apply to Letters / Apply to Words defines how randomization effects will be applied: to separate characters or whole words.
Paper group box - these options configure paper colors and textures.
- Paper Texture Type defines how to interpret initial paper texture.
- Papers thumbnails palette filmstrip of available paper textures. All papers presented here were found in open public resources and arent copyrighted. You can add your own paper textures. To do this, place your texture image files into subfolder:../AlphaPlugins/RichText/Papers).
- Color when Paper Texture Type is Surface or Colorized, color picker becomes available to choose a paper color.
- Scale when a paper texture is selected, defines the scale of paper texture.
- Intensity the intensity of paper texture.
- Colorization how the paper texture blends with custom colors.
| Intensity and Colorization options can only be used with Paper Texture Type of Surface or Colorized.|
Add, edit and accentuate text in Photoshop images with AlphaPlugins RichText plug-in for Adobe Photoshop. Built-in tools and text effects make it easier than ever to get the results you want.
- Windows OS 95-2000, XP(32/64Bit), Vista (32/64Bit), Windows 7, Windows 8,10 or later
- 1.2 GHz processor or higher
- At least 256 megabytes of RAM or more
- Graphics card 16-bit color, and 256MB of VRAM or higher
- 1024 x 768 display or bigger
- Adobe Photoshop CS2 - CC2018 (32/64bit) or later
|Copyright, 2015-2018, AlphaPlugins, LLC.|
Author: Maxim Chernousov.
You can find more information about RichText plug-in. Please, visit RichText' product page on our site. There you can find freshest version of this product. Also you can find tutorials and samples for our products.